“They are a great office like no other. I definitely recommend them to anyone interested in chiropractic care.”
Conditions We Treat
Conditions Treated by Our West Los Angeles Chiropractor
You can find drug free pain relief with no surgery and achieve a full recovery with the help of our all natural, non-invasive chiropractic treatments. When targeting a specific medical problem, we first aim to help patients find pain relief, followed by facilitating healthy, natural healing and finally complete recovery with a personalized treatment plan.
At In8Love Wellness, our West Los Angeles chiropractor, Dr. Tanya Reynolds, treats patients suffering from the following conditions.
- Arm Pain – Poor posture, ergonomics and injuries lead to pinched nerves – responsible for most arm pain.
- Back Pain – The top reason patients visit a chiropractor is back pain. Underlying conditions which cause back pain respond well to chiropractic treatment.
- Bulging Disc – Disc protruding from vertebrae, bulging discs painfully pinch nerves.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome – A small opening in the wrist, the carpel tunnel, pinches nerves when inflamed.
- Elbow Pain – Chiropractic effectively treats elbow pain, commonly caused by repetitive stress injuries.
- Frozen Shoulder – Frozen shoulder severely limits range of motion. Chiropractic care restores flexibility.
- Headaches – Addressing muscle tension and other soft tissue strain in the neck provides both relief and prevention.
- Herniated Disc – The outer membrane of a bulging disc splits open, painfully exposing interior material. Chiropractic adjustment heals and relieves pain.
- Knee Pain – Symptomatic of an underlying musculoskeletal condition, knee pain is effectively addressed with chiropractic adjustment and complementary therapies.
- Lower Back Pain – Subluxations (misalignments) of vertebrae within the lumbar spine often cause lower back pain.
- Migraines – Many migraines are related to subluxations in the cervical spine (neck). Maintaining good posture and correcting subluxations prevents future occurrences and reduces severity.
- Mid-Back Pain – Issues in the thoracic spine cause mid-back pain.
- Neck Pain – Cervical spine injuries and subluxations lead to neck pain.
- Numbness and Tingling – Pinched nerves cause numbness and tingling throughout the body.
- Pinched Nerve – Spinal subluxations impinge nerves running through the spinal column, causing pain and hindering function.
- Sciatica – Impingement of the sciatic nerve causes sciatica’s debilitating symptoms. Correcting spinal alignment relieves pressure on the nerve.
- Scoliosis – Chiropractic care can help correct this abnormal spinal curvature.
- Shoulder Pain – The shoulder’s wide range of motion exposes it to injury, which chiropractic care effectively treats.
- Stiffness – This symptom affects joints and muscles throughout the body.
- Text/Tech Neck – Characterized by the unhealthy posture, forward head position (FHP), this condition leads to pain, stiffness and headaches.
- Wrist Pain – Chiropractic care effectively addresses wrist pain, often the result of arthritis or a repetitive stress injury.
Experience Holistic Wellness with West Los Angeles Chiropractic Care
Once our patients’ initial health concerns have been fully addressed, we encourage patients to experience lasting good health, improved energy, better sleep and an optimal quality of everyday life by participating in an ongoing West Los Angeles chiropractic care wellness plan. To learn more about finding natural relief without the need for medications or invasive surgery, check out how we have helped other patients and contact In8Love Wellness to schedule a consultation with our West Los Angeles chiropractor, Dr. Tanya Reynolds.
Our Patients Say
“Thank you to Dr. Tanya and the entire In8Love team for their consistent dedication to their patients! You guys truly are the best!”
“Everyone here is so nice and welcoming. They take care of you and make you feel like family.”
“I am thankful that out of all the chiropractors in Los Angeles that Dr. Tanya was recommended to me.”
“When a Groupon for a massage first brought me in to Dr. Tanya’s office, I never suspected I would become a patient for life.”
“Dr. Tanya is not interested in making you feel better- she is interested in helping you live better.”